Sunday, August 2, 2020

FUNSHOWCASE Haul - Review

Hello, fellow crafters!

I hope this post finds you all in good health. Hope you're staying safe out there in this crazy world.

Today I bring you a review (sort of). 😉

Inspired by an unboxing video from the amazing resin artist Ayesha Sha Sha!; I ordered from FUNSHOWCASE for the very first time and wanted to review the items I received.

Let me preface by stating that this review is NOT sponsored or affiliated to/by anyone. I was just so excited to try out the items from FUNSHOWCASE, that I wanted to share my thoughts.

 
Now onto the review. 😉


As seen in the image above I got a LOT of stuff, LOL! 😜

First of all it arrived so quickly! I live in Puerto Rico, so I thought it would take a month or more, especially in the current state of the world. But it arrived in less than two weeks. I wish I had taken a picture of the packaging because, everything was so well wrapped. It took me a while to get everything out, hehehe. But you could tell a lot of care went into packing the items and for that I'm always grateful.

I got their Translucent Colored UV Resin (as seen in the first picture above). 12 colors in total (25 grams/each). I swatched the colors on a piece of cardboard to get a first impression. They're all very nice colors, especially the pink and lapis blue. The orange came mislabeled as ruby, but other than that I was incredibly pleased with the value of the resin. Can't wait to use it in my projects. 😊

Here's the a picture of the swatches:


I also ordered a set of gold bezels and I absolutely love them! Such cute designs. Some of the wands came a bit bent but were easily fixed. These will make adorable little charms for sure.


I ordered a LOT of molds and can't wait to give them all a try. They're all such a great quality. I am so very happy with these molds.

Seen below: Mini letters mold, alien mold, small kitty bookmark mold and different sizes buttons mold.


I used some leftover resin from another project to try out the letters mold and look how cute this letter "T" turned out!! 😍 Came out so smooth and shiny. Love it!


I also got some maze shaker molds and they're so adorable! All 7 came as a set and it also included 5 sheets of shaker film (I bought an extra five) and the little balls that go inside. I'm so excited to try these out. Will definitely post on my Instagram as soon as I do. 😉


I also ordered some necklace findings (which were a bit smaller than I expected, but still perfect for upcoming projects). And some small mixing cups and stirrers (as seen in the first image in this post).

All in all I am extremely satisfied and incredibly happy with my first order from FUNSHOWCASE and I will most certainly be ordering from them in the future.

Thank you for joining me for this review. Please stay tune for more posts and projects coming soon.

Stay safe! Sending my love to you all!

~ Moon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment