Friday, April 17, 2020

Acrylic on Canvas

Hello, fellow crafters!

Today I'd like to share a couple of paintings I made for my dining room.

I have my dining room and kitchen decorated with tropical leaves and I bought this small painting last year of a tropical leaf that is so very cute.

But once I placed the painting on the wall it needed a little something else to match. So I remembered I had these small canvases I had bought months ago and decided to put my creativity to the test.




I wasn't sure at first when I started painting. I was kind of ready to throw in the towel. But I'm glad I didn't, because I absolutely LOVE how they turned out.

Finished paintings after the break.




I just started painting a few months ago and have only done it a couple of times, but I am really happy with the finished look.


I used the following:
  • Small 6x6 Canvas panels
  • Acrylic paints (Green, White, Charcoal, Silver and Gold)
  • Gold Glitter Glue
  • Mod Podge (Satin)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and please let me know what you think. Also feel free to to reach out to me in all my social media handles. I'd love to see your creations and know your thoughts.

Take care and until next time!

~ Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment