Monday, September 14, 2020

Celebrating Milestones!

Hello fellow crafters,

Hope the summer treated you right and and the fall receives you with with blessings and joy amd good health.

Today I'm celebrating two milestones...

First: My Instagram account has reached 150 followers! I'm so happy and grateful! If you're not following me, please do. Most of my new projects are posted there first, plus behind the scenes and more.

You can follow me here: https://www.instagram.com/moonfaecrafts/

Second: I just had my very first sale on Redbubble!! How amazing is that?!!

You can check out the designs I have available here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/moonfairydoll/shop?asc=u

More designs coming soon!

On other news, I have a Sophie & Toffee Review that I'll be posting soon, so stay tuned for that and last but not least I will opening a shop very soon where I'll be selling my resin pieces along with my beaded and wire jewelry!

Lots of exciting things happening and I'm glad you're along for the ride.

Stay safe and I'll see you soon!

~ Moon ~

No comments:

Post a Comment