Sunday, April 12, 2020

Little Embelishments

Hello, fellow crafters. Hope you're all staying safe.

I found these really great wooden pieces a few months back and while I loved them I found them to be a bit bland, so I decided to spruce them up and make them my own.





I didn't do much to them, just added a few gems and I was pleasantly surprised how something so simple and easy could give these pieces a more personalized look. All I used were some decorative gems and some tacky glue.

Final result after the break.


I really love how these turned out and didn't take too long to do. Initially I thought about painting them, but I didn't want to change them too drastically. I just wanted to give them a touch of sparkle. Hope you enjoyed this post and if you try something similar feel free to share your creations with me through this blog, my FB page or Instagram.

Take care and until next time.

~ Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment